Staffing Industry AnalystsFounded in 1989, Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) is the global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions. Our proprietary research covers all categories of employed and non-employed work including temporary staffing, independent contracting and other types of contingent labor. SIA’s independent and objective analysis provides insights into the services and suppliers operating in the workforce solutions ecosystem. SIA also provides training and accreditation with our unique Certified Contingent Workforce Professional (CCWP) program.
My role at SIA was to provide creative direction, solutions and leadership in all aspects of the brand and the company's visual identity. As the lead in visual design and strategy, I work directly with our Global Strategy and Marketing department to create visual solutions that engages with our conference attendees, staffing executives and thought leaders operating in the workforce solutions ecosystem.
Other responsibilities include:
- Creative lead on all SIA product & event marketing, research infographics, membership services and online properties
- Art direction and project coordination on Staffing Industry Review, SIA's award-winning B2B publication
- Managing a dynamic Creative Solutions department consisting of visual designers, web developers and production designers
- Coordinating with print and online vendors to insure integrity on all products
- Developing best practices on all creative cross-functional deliverables